Rosemary is a plant that has long been considered very valuable due to its therapeutic and aesthetic qualities. The essential oil of rosemary is derived from the distillation of the oils of the plant and it has many pharmaceutical uses, while it is also known to be highly therapeutical.
More specifically (therapeutic qualities of the Rosemary essential oil)
• Boosts the immune system
• It has sedative and anti-inflammatory qualities
• It has antiseptic and antibiotic action
• It improves blood circulation
• It rejuvenates the hair
• It prevents hair loss
• It helps treat dandruff
• It helps detoxify the body
• It tones the neural system and improves memory
• It sharpens the mind and boosts mental health
• It fights anxiety and depression
• It treats headaches and migraines
• It offers energy
• It has anti-ageing qualities
• It is ideal for the fight against cellulite
• It helps treat bad breath problems
• It fights diarrhea or constipation
Rosemary essential oil is widely used for both fields of aesthetics and health, thanks to its qualities.
The essential oil of rosemary has strong antiseptic and stimulating properties. It is considered one of the most useful essential oils. It promotes good blood circulation. It offers energy and facilitates students to develop memorizing skills. It helps to cure cold, acne, cellulite, local fat and relieves of excessive muscle tension.
H Cosmo Green ABEE ιδρύθηκε το 2015 και δραστηριοποιείται στο χώρο της παραγωγής, τυποποίησης και διακίνησης αρωματικών φυτών, βοτάνων και μπαρών δημητριακών έχοντας ως πρωταρχικό μέλημα την ποιότητα των πρώτων υλών που επιλέγει.